Coconut 🥥 Hair

Hair! We all got some - and we all have had our fair share of “bad hair” days / weeks / months ... 😣
As for myself, I’ve been lucky enough to have a mum which is a trained hair dresser 💇🏽‍♀️ 
Meaning I got to experiment with (literally) all colours on the spectrum, lengths and styles you can imagine 🤩. 

Thankfully my hair was always quite forgiving 🙏🏼 and grew back healthy, thick and strong 💪🏻 every time. 
However, things started to change slowly when I moved to the UK 10 years ago. The water ph and hardness is quite different from Germany and after a couple of years my hair became more and more dull, frizzled and started breaking 😱... 

A shower water filter (with active coal!) has brought some improvement 👍🏻 
but the true rescue is an only recent discovery (for me anyways): 

Coconut Oil! 🥥


For the last few months, I’ve been making homemade coconut masks in which leave for 20min. (every 3 to 4 weeks) before washing it out with mineral clay shampoo. The result is stunning 🙌🏼 - my hair actually feels and looks healthier, is super soft and smells delish 😉

I can only recommend it to anyone who struggles with their mane... 😁💆🏼‍♀️
Simply rub a big splosh of coconut oil in your palms until it becomes liquid and start distributing it in your hair - ideally leave hair under a shower cap for 20-30 min. before washing it out with a sulphate- & paraben- free shampoo! 💚

• • •

Picture (c) by the brilliant Simon Offord

🍃 NAMASTE 🍃
with lots of love & light from your